Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Official Creator Day: Building a Better Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TreyK-47, Oct 27, 2023.

1. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Creator Day: Building a Better Tomorrow is coming Friday, December 8!

This educational online event is designed to provide steadfast support and limitless inspiration to creators across a wide array of industries.

We’re looking for speakers to join our line-up of world-class experts and industry veterans. If you’re a creator from the healthcare, education, sustainability, or social impact spaces we want to hear your story!

If you’re interested, slide into my DMs and I’ll put you in contact with the right folks!

Check out our on-demand page for more info: https://resources.unity.com/creator-day

Kronnect likes this.
  2. lucvw_1975

lucvw_1975

Hi, I registered for the event and got an email with the link. But when I click the link, I just get an overview page of the event and the button "Register for the event". I tried registering with another email address, but same problem. How can I access the event please ? Thanks ! :)

3. altepTest

altepTest

send them a tweet