Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Creative input

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Shock consolidated, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Shock consolidated

Shock consolidated

hello,

i'm shock and i recently started making programs with unity. I just started on the development for a game, i got the player controls en on screen buttons figured out by now. I'm thinking about a game with no enemys or shooting, just puzzels and i think it would be fun to do something with different shapes and abilities for each shape.

I'm kinda stuck at the point where i need to decide what type of puzzels i want to do and what shapes/abilities is want to implement so i'm hoping some of you guys have a good idea?

thanks

2. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

Played Portal? That sounds kind of like what you are describing.

3. RiokuTheSlayer

RiokuTheSlayer

Shapes with different abilities? Not like portal at all... It's just a puzzle based game. That doesn't automatically make it like portal.

4. khanstruct

khanstruct

Go to Steam or Kongregate and look up "Puzzle Games". You'll get a ton of ideas.

5. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

What was that little traditional wooden toy/game - square peg in a round hole, with star, triangle and rectangle shapes?
    That'd be interesting as a base concept.

unityunity