Search Unity

creation of team for hobby or maybe more...

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by codifies, Jan 26, 2021.

1. codifies

codifies

Do you get a genuine buzz from coding or creating smart looking assets?
    do you enjoy seeing your creation brought to life sometimes in ways you hadn't expected ?

nice surprises are... well nice!

I've been coding since before there was an internet (yes there was such a time) these nearly 4 decades have given me a range of disparate experiences that can often be applied to different aspects seemingly unrelated aspects of a project.

While I'm not much of an artist as you can see(!) my latest experiments have been to get a system of working platforms, these platforms are kinematic, however the player isn't, both the transforms and rotations work as you'd expect in the real world, despite the player being solely physics based. Along with other experiments like drag and drop inventory, I'm confident enough now with Unity that given the right assets many projects should mainly be level design...

I'm open to many ideas but prefer at least some kind of puzzle solving to the endless AAA games where you just search for the exit slaughtering everything you encounter...

I've not blogged much about Unity but you can find stuff I've done on https://bedroomcoders.co.uk including some low level stuff in C