Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Creating playable ads directly from a game in Unity

Discussion in 'Formats & External Tools' started by oliviiaboyce, Nov 25, 2020.

1. oliviiaboyce

oliviiaboyce

Hey folks! I need to research "playable ads", a form of digital advertising that isn't really new — when you've made a game in Unity, and you'd like to build an ad that truly represents the gameplay, you can use a tool for Unity Developers to translate C#/Unity project to Javascript. So I'm looking for some experience and insights on using these tools.

In general, playable ads are a digital form of advertising inserted in the context of gaming. A good playable needs to stand out in a crowd, getting the user excited about the content but, unlike the game itself, the ad needs to be light. Basically, it's like a game inside an ad or an ad inside a game :)

I looked through several tools - Wildlife, Luna Playable, Project Tiny... and I see there's an upcoming webinar by Luna Labs and Innovecs soon with a live coding session in it, and a case study from SuperSonic, so I probably would join.

Does anyone have experience converting a small Unity 3D game into JS? What tools do you use?

Thanks!

2. DiulinEvgeniy

DiulinEvgeniy

Excuse me, can you send me a link to Wildlife?
    I'm trying to find something besides Project Tiny and Luna Playable, but I'm unlucky lazy turtle:(