Search Unity

Creating Interactive 360 Video in Unity

Discussion in 'VR' started by unity_nkexjgiRxx4Y3w, Oct 7, 2018.

1. unity_nkexjgiRxx4Y3w

unity_nkexjgiRxx4Y3w

Hello, I'm a beginner and trying to create Interactive 360 video. I saw couple of tutorial in youtube and it gave me good introduction and exposure about it. I'm trying to do almost the same as the tutorial did but a bit different since i'm trying to create another hotspot after the user enters the previous hotspot. I made it but the problem was as soon as the new scene loads after the first hotspot being selected, I couldn't select the hotspot from the new scene. It's highlighted but after the highlight, it doesn't load to the next scene.

And since I'm a beginner, I just re-edit the original scene from the provided asset and load my own video in it and set it as a new scene.

2. CNR-EpiTel

CNR-EpiTel

It does not work. I tried the same:

1. I also had to completely delete the TextPro package because Unity installed multiple same-name plugins.

2. It does not recognise ANY remote editor. The Unity remote app loads once and then crashes.

3. It started asking for OpenVR because it was apparently looking for Oculus, eveen though I am NOT using Oculus.

4. It does not delete removed plugins with a restart of Unity.

5. Unity update is also not recognising the PATH for the latest JDK and NDK .

The result is:
    1. The Gvr emulator is not working.
    2. The Unity remote does not recognise any android device attached (Samsung 9)
    3. The requirement to add all kinds of non-Google plugins,even when you need Google Daydream only.

Attached Files:

3. CNR-EpiTel

CNR-EpiTel

These are part of several efforts to inspect the source of it (many days too).

Its killing production

Attached Files:

4. jinnu11

jinnu11

I’m trying to build and test the sample on my iPhone X. It starts and I can see the buttons, I select one of the but after the message loading It doesn’t work! :(

On the Xcode console I can see this error all the time peryourhealth:
    Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Ignored (for causing prior/excessive GPU errors) (IOAF code 4)

Any suggestion? Thanks in advance!

quickpayportal