Search Unity

Creating a Publisher profile

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KazYamof, Apr 22, 2019.

1. KazYamof

KazYamof

My asset was declined by asset store, because my website does not have any previous works.
    The adm told me to show at least 3 works, or WIPs, and "Feel free to create a profile on Unity Connect and upload your previous work to use a completed profile as your publisher website."

Doubt: do I need to mantain both? A website and Connect Profile? Because when I'm creating Connect Profile, a website is asked!

Thanks!

2. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

You don't gotta do any of that, you just gotta improve on the asset, and the store artwork, and stuff like that, until it gets approved. Try optimizing with the profiler, perhaps hiring an artist if you need to improve the store page art, and most importantly, don't feel bad, I've had assets rejected too haha.

EDIT: Disclaimer - also, if they did say you need your previous works on your website or whatever, then yeah listen to them, but I'm figuring they rejected it over quality issues, because that's prevented me from getting assets on the store in the past.

3. Rotary-Heart

Rotary-Heart

That's part of the guidelines for publishing on the asset store:
    Source

KazYamof likes this.
  4. KazYamof

KazYamof

Exactly! My doubt is: only a Connect profile would do the job, or both are needed?