Search Unity

Creating a new Augmented Reality game while using ARKit Unity3d Plugin from the ground up.

Discussion in 'AR' started by dilmerval, Aug 13, 2018.

1. dilmerval

dilmerval

Hi All how are you !

Today I am pleased to announce that I’m starting a new video series in my indie game development channel where I’ve created a new “PlayList” dedicated for creating a new Augmented Reality game. This new series doesn’t just start with makings of a game, instead I go through the entire process which mainly breaks into the following videos so far and more coming tonight and this next week:

1- Creating an augmented reality game and the AR project overview

2- Creating an augmented reality game and tracking the project in Trello

3- Creating an augmented reality game and setting up game source control using GIT Bitbucket

4- Unity3d project and ARKit plugin setup for the augmented reality game

5- Setting up Unity AR Remote and building it to your iOS Device

More videos coming soon, check the thread for future videos including game design, prototyping levels, scaling in AR, and many more.

Thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy this videos as much as I am enjoying the creation process.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  2. dilmerval

dilmerval

Hi All,

I am happy to announce that 4 more videos have been added to this series.

6- Unity3d ARKit Scaling and explaining how scaling is measured in Augmented Reality

7- Game Design for our augmented reality game

8- Creating 3D models and prefabs for an augmented reality game

9- Augmented Reality level design and prototyping our first level

The next videos will focus on Level Design practices, we now have a prototype level but we need to talk about level design before moving onto more levels.

Thanks !