Search Unity

Question Created new org in Plastic SCM website not I can't connect to Unity org

Discussion in 'Unity Version Control' started by CesarOrozco, Nov 30, 2022.

1. CesarOrozco

CesarOrozco

I created a new org (Test151122) in the Plastic SCM website and after that every time I try to create a new workspace in Unity it only shows that org and not my Unity org so I can't see any of my projects anymore, I tried in a few different computers and it always shows the same org:

When I click on the ... button to explore the repositories it also only shows the same org:

Why is Unity automatically showing the org I created in Plastic SCM but not the Unity org I have been using for a long time? and how can I select the Unity org again? I can see the org in the Unity dashboard but not in the Unity editor.

Attached Files:

2. carlosalba1985

carlosalba1985

Unity Technologies

Hi,

You should be able to manually enter the Organization@cloud in the textbox (if it doesn't appear in the default list),

Regards,
    Carlos.

3. CesarOrozco

CesarOrozco

I did it and it asks for a username, I tried with my Unity username as it appears here in my profile but didn't work, is there any other username I need to use?

4. carlosalba1985

carlosalba1985

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Are you entering a valid Plastic Cloud organization? If you log in at www.plasticscm.com --> Cloud, does your user belong to this Plastic Cloud organization?

Regards,
    Carlos.

5. CesarOrozco

CesarOrozco

Yes, I'm logged in with the same user in Unity in one computer but I want to work in another one

6. CesarOrozco

CesarOrozco

The Unity organization does not appear on www.plasticscm.com, but it appears in the Unity dashboard, as far as I understand, Unity organizations and Plastic SCM organizations are not the same, but the weird thing to me is that Unity is somehow automatically detecting the Plastic SCM org but not the Unity org

7. carlosalba1985

carlosalba1985

Unity Technologies

When you are creating a workspace, you need to enter a Plastic Cloud organization (not a Unity organization).

The Unity plugin for Plastic SCM will detect if you have a Plastic Cloud organization but it's not somehow related to Unity organizations. From the version control perspective, you need to have a Plastic Cloud organization and you can see it at www.plasticscm.com --> Cloud.