Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question create release error

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Content Delivery' started by severin1212, Sep 22, 2020.

1. severin1212

severin1212

Hello
    I am trying to do a basic thing , I used ucd.exe and authenticated, set the right bucket , synced.
    Then I tried

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\Assets\bin>ucd releases create
    Project is not whitelisted!
    and I got that error.
    what does it mean that my project is not white listed? :/
    help please

2. dannyd

dannyd

Unity Technologies

This is an old error message that appears to show up for other authentication related errors (and will be fixed in an upcoming release of the CLI). One potential cause of this is not having "manager" or "owner" permissions in the project. Can you double check your permissions in the dashboard? If you need further help here, please send me a direct message with your project GUID so I can narrow down the specific error on our backend.

3. severin1212

severin1212

you were right, I was doing it with a user profile, not a manager or owner.
    so that is fine now .
    I pivoted to the new option in unity cloud build with content delivery automation, it syncs the files correctly but it doesn't create releases until I do them manually , is it on purpose or is it related to the same issue I was having?
    Thanks for your help

4. dannyd

dannyd

Unity Technologies

As of right now a release is never generated as part of the Cloud Build process. We're working with the Cloud Build team to make generating a release after the sync an option though. Don't have a definitely ETA, but will keep you updated there. In the meantime, you will need to manually create a release after the Cloud Build sync completes if you need the release functionalityu.