Search Unity

Create promotion as a products not a placement?

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Thanitsak, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Thanitsak

Thanitsak

As long as I know about promotion is that Unity have a placement as a promotion for user to use but I don't want that because I want to make it appear on my shop UI and counting down with a limited of time not just one time pop up like a placement. So my question is that if I want it like that can I create that with new product but this is going to sell the same product like the other but just group them together, I already did that but is there a better way of doing this or this is the best already?
    Much appreciate!

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Thanitsak likes this.
  3. Thanitsak

Thanitsak

Oh thank you very much for the reply! So base on what you are saying that "you can use the IAP SDK separately" this means that what I'm doing is correct right? Just add a new product to sell but display it as a promotion in game, but after the player bought my product promotion, the rest products will still be an initialization process right, even though the player don't have any chances to buy it?

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Thanitsak likes this.
  5. Thanitsak

Thanitsak

Yeah I already know about that stuff because I already did that for my current non consumable products in the game. But what I want to know is that by making promotion as a products in the game and assuming if the player bought one of the products that group non consumable products together so the rest of the normal products will still be in an initialization process right even though player doesn’t have any chances to buy it. Is this gonna effect anything? And does professtional do this?
    Again thank you very much for this because your last answer wasn’t talk about this.

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Please test your scenario yourself. Once a user purchases a non-consumable, it is not available to purchase again. Other products can still be purchased and will be properly initialized.

Thanitsak likes this.