Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Create Landscapes and Terrain Faster

Discussion in 'World Building' started by AskCarol, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Strawberries73

Strawberries73

I am a new developer creating an island game with a couple of people. The island has different sections. The player has to do something to unlock the next area of the island. So my question is: Do I need to create each section of the island separately? Because I thought I could just create one terrain island with unlockable barriers between each section and open those barriers by even triggers. Note: I am creating the island assets and most of the models in 3Dmax.

2. seldemirov

seldemirov

Hi! I sent a bug report but I'm not sure it will get through. After sending, Bug Reporter reports a connection error.

Contents Of Bug Report:
    When I installed the Terrain and ProGrids asset. I tried to change the size of the texture brush using the hotkey - "[","]". Then I got an error with a hotkey conflict. I chose which option to use and clicked "Rebind Selected". After that, the problem was not resolved and I got another one - if I click on the left mouse button, my brush size changes. Drawing has stopped working. I can't solve the problem. Saves only "Reset Packages to Defaults"

3. BahaX9810

BahaX9810

When ever I try to use Height Map (From World Machine) I get This Result, is there anyway to fix Why.png

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
unityunity