Search Unity

Create an ad rotator system

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by simonini_thomas, May 27, 2015.

1. simonini_thomas

simonini_thomas

Hello !
    I practically finished my game for Android. And I want to monetize it with ads however, I heard that often it is necessary to use several ad companies. Do know you a system (as ad rotator for Windows phone) to do that ?

Another question, what ad company do you use I've heard that Unity Ads and Admob are very good but if you have other that are good.

I'm sorry if my English sounds horrible (I'm French consequently I'm bad at English language :D ).

Have a good day !

2. Salazar

Salazar

Hello @simonini_thomas ,

- The keyword you are looking for is : mediation ( I couldnt implement this before , because of miss knowledge)

- I am using the same companies for monetization, Unity Ads for smooth game experience, and the other one for economic concerns. But i am thinking to remove the other one completely in next update. Because if you drive enough traffic to your game there is no need to other one. There is no point to disturb users and your hardly made game atmosphere.

Regards,