Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Crash when clicking play button on Unity 2019.3.0f5

Discussion in '2019.3 Beta' started by wayloon, Jan 18, 2020.

1. wayloon

wayloon

I am using macOs10.15.2, Keeps crashing after upgrading project to Unity 2019.3.0f5. How can i stop the crash?

The log information is as follows:

Launching bug reporter
    dyld: Library not loaded: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/External/Qt/mac/macosx64/builds/lib/libQt5Core.5.9.7.dylib
    Referenced from: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.3.0f5/Unity.app/Contents/BugReporter/Unity Bug Reporter.app/Contents/MacOS/UnityBugReporter
    Reason: image not found
    [Unity Package Manager (Upm)]
    Parent process [20844] was terminated

2. Miguel_TagaiArts

Miguel_TagaiArts

If you haven't already, I'd recommend filing a bug report since now the Unity team is really receiving a lot of (good and bad) feedback from 2019.3 and it's the perfect time to send them bug reports of the latest release since they will definitely pay attention.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    Peter77 likes this.
  3. wayloon

wayloon

i got it thank you

4. joonturbo

joonturbo

We're seeing the same crash. @wayloon did you manage to fix it? or did you report it anywhere that I can boost?

5. wayloon

wayloon

@joonturbo My bug report was not answered. But i seem to solve the problem, First upgrade the unity to 2019.3.0f6, If it doesn't solve it, check if you use a plugin that supports Universal Render Pipelines like "Toony Colors Pro 2",I deprecated this plugin to solve the problem.

joonturbo likes this.
  6. divyanshjoshi405

divyanshjoshi405

Hello, I am Divyansh Joshi. An Indian Unity Learner, all the version I have downloaded ( 2019.3, 2020.1 beta, 2020.1 released) crashing in my PC after clicking the play button or selecting the main camera. Is this any solution to this problem, because these problems are making impossible for me to work in my PC.

7. divyanshjoshi405

divyanshjoshi405

I'm using Windows 10 64 bit OS