Search Unity

Crash after sometime of game play in andriod devices with app built from unity 2018.3.6 and unity 20

Discussion in 'Android' started by thesanketkale, Mar 29, 2019.

1. thesanketkale

thesanketkale

Hello,

I am seeing some random crashes in unity editor 2018.3.6 as well as our Android app built using it. Now the unity editor crashed couple of times in play mode of my project and I have already raised a separate bug report for that.

For the android app crash, I have attached the crash logs from the android logcat, could someone please look into it and tell me what could possibly be causing this crash. The device that I captured the logs from was Xiomi Redmi Note 4. The app was built using unity editor 2018.3.6. I have also tried the with 2018.3.10, but same result.

If you need more info, please let me know. Kindly help soon.

Regards,
    Sanket.

Attached Files:

2. dominykasm

dominykasm

Unity Technologies

@thesanketkale Hi, were you able to resolve this issue? Could you report a bug and attach a project which I could investigate?

3. thesanketkale

thesanketkale

Hi @dominykasm, I was not able to resolve it in the Unity editor 2018.3.6 or even 2018.3.10, but then I upgraded the editor to 2019.X and it did not happen in the app built with the newer versions of the editor.