Search Unity

(Coursework) VR Questionnaire

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Tovey-Ansell, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Tovey-Ansell

Tovey-Ansell

-This is not for commercial / marketing purposes, this is the primary research for the UK Upper Sixth Extended Project Qualification-

Please take a minute of your time to fill out this questionnaire!
    https://surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=108078&c=1667859713JPDD

In the UK, Sixth Form students are allowed to take the Extended Project Qualification, it's basically a 5,000 word essay on a topic of your choice, and doing it helps with writing university applications, that kind of thing.

Seeing as my essay will be on virtual reality, and the primary research requires a questionnaire be sent to an appropriate group, I thought it would be a good idea to submit it here, in Unity's VR forum.

If possible, it would be very much appreciated if people could submit their answers to the questionnaire above.

Questionnaires submitted: [7 / 20]

Thanks,
    Fred T.A

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  2. Tovey-Ansell

Tovey-Ansell

Struggling to get the numbers I need, this thread has had 23 views but only one person has submitted a survey, if everyone who viewed would submit I would be all done...

If you're reading this, please submit your answers, it only takes a minute!

Fred T.A

3. Crichton333

Crichton333

Done, questions are really to the point.

OscarGollan and Tovey-Ansell like this.
  4. Tovey-Ansell

Tovey-Ansell

Appreciated. To the point is what I was going for :p

OscarGollan likes this.
  5. Tovey-Ansell

Tovey-Ansell

Would be really appreciated if anyone else can spare a minute to fill this out, really helpful for my coursework :)

6. MaeganEpps

MaeganEpps

Hello!!!! I filled out your form in order to help you with writing your term paper. I want to say that coursework - it is a task which isn't easy. I made the game for my coursework. I am a programmer and I am not a creative person, so I am writing the text that described my game on Unity which I was doing with the help of Unity community - it was a difficult task for me. So I decided to make a game on Unity on my own and buy paper for a coursework paper here - https://paperell.com/buy-coursework-online - because I could not write it independently. When I was developing my coursework, such help was received, and when you are developing your coursework, I helped you because I participated in your survey. This is a mutual help. Thank you very much for your attention.

7. essaycheckup

essaycheckup

I have filled the form. And even passed it to all my colleagues from https://essaycheckup.com) When will we have the results? It is very important to us to know the results because we are kinda crazy about VR))