Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Couldn't Transfer my revenue

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by sevenstarstudio, Jan 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sevenstarstudio

sevenstarstudio

upload_2022-1-4_20-55-10.png

Help wanted related to this issue. Unity Say No Previous payout nor muture earnings.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

@sevenstarstudio This does not look related to Unity IAP, can you confirm? Did you mean to post in the Ads subforum? I can move the ticket once you reply

3. sevenstarstudio

sevenstarstudio

@JeffDUnity3D this is related to transferring my ads revenue to my account which doesn't allowing me that

4. Unity_Quinn

Unity_Quinn

Unity Technologies

Hi @sevenstarstudio,

Would you mind please creating a ticket with us directly for this issue? I suspect we may need some account-specific info from you to help sort this out; please include your organization ID in your ticket as a starting point :). To create a ticket with us, please email unityads-support@unity3d.com or click on the question mark (?) icon at the top of the dashboard and scroll to the file a ticket section. Thanks for your cooperation!

Just in case, some clarification for you or anyone else who stumbles upon this forum post. That "Transfer funds" button on the finance tab does NOT allow you to transfer your ads revenue to your bank account. It allows you to use your ads revenue to pay for outstanding invoices you may have with Unity or to transfer your ads revenue to your user acquisition budget with Unity Ads. Unity will process payouts automatically. For more information on payouts (and other finance-related topics), please see this set of documentation: https://docs.unity.com/monetization-dashboard/Finance.htm

Have a great day! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.