Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Could we get some official information on this!!!!

Discussion in '5.4 Beta' started by o1o101, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o1o101

o1o101

@dreyhal
    @superpig
    @zeroyao
    @Dannyoakes
    Hi guys, there are hundreds of posts on the forums complaining about SpeedTree.. Could you shed some light on what bugs are known, what is in development, and an estimated time of arrival.
    Also, @Dannyoakes didn't you introduce yourself as the community manager? According to your profile page you are online pretty much everyday, however you almost never respond to anything, if your job is to support people on this forum about SpeedTree comments, questions and concerns, then I think they should find someone else. The least you could do is take 30 seconds to simply let us know you are seeing what we are posting and have some understanding. I have also sent multiple private messages which never got a response, whats with that? You have been on the forum over a year, an have only created 3 threads. I would really like to see some better practices from SpeedTree all around.
    upload_2016-6-13_18-15-19.png

Thanks..

MrEsquire likes this.
  2. aliceingameland

aliceingameland

Administrator

While I realize it can be frustrating dealing with issues, you already have several threads open about SpeedTree. Please do not create new threads unless absolutely necessary as it's spammy and actually makes it more difficult for someone to reply to you. You have received official replies in some of the other threads so please do your best to continue on in those. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.