Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Could not resolve field token warn From My Console of Unity

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by espiffotheraccoon, Jul 14, 2023.

1. espiffotheraccoon

espiffotheraccoon

Hello my name is Natan.

I was trying connect the a database PostgreSQL with unity and i installed the to Unity Npgsql but it's gave me this warn:

"Could not resolve field token 0x040011b2, due to: Invalid type Npgsql.Internal.NpgsqlWriteBuffer/ParameterStream for instance field Npgsql.Internal.NpgsqlWriteBuffer+ParameterStream+<WriteLong>d__24:<>4__this assembly:C:\Users\natanbaptista\Projeto 14 Biz\Assets\Plugins\Npgsql.dll type:<WriteLong>d__24 member: (null)"
    Problem.png

and i don't know what i have to do because also when i put this script on the login button, it's just appear a error about the compile idk a what to i should've do with this bug
    Problem 01.png

i hope you can help

Natan =)

P.S: Sorry about my grammar i'm brazilian learning english

2. GediminasR

GediminasR

Unity Technologies

Hello,

Would you kindly please report this issue via the Bug Reporter tool?
    https://unity.com/releases/editor/qa/bug-reporting

Please make sure to write the exact steps needed to be taken so that the reproduction would be visually seen. Also make sure to attach a reproduction project and any visual material so that when testing our CQA team can verify that they got the same results. If you can, please use this template:

How to reproduce:
    1. Open the attached project
    2. Do this
    3. Do that
    4. Select this
    5. Observe that

Expected result: Something is visible, something is printed or something happens
    Actual result: The opposite of what I expect happens

Reproducible with: Editor version I am using (e.g: 2021.3.xf1)

Reproduced on: The OS I am on (e.g: Windows 11, macOS Ventura 13.1 (Intel/Silicon))