Search Unity

Could not load image ... due to Invalid Section Aligmnent 1000

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Ditret, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Ditret

Ditret

Hello,

Following the migration of my version of unity 2020.1.17f1 to 2020.3.15f2 LTS all the libraries have the error
    Could not load image XXXX due to Invalid Section Aligmnent 1000

Example:
    Could not load image C:\UnityProjet\GhostHuntersCorp\Assets\Plugins\x86_64\steam_api64.dll due to Invalid Section Aligmnent 1000

I delete the files and import the libraries but the problem persists =/ ,Can you help me ?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Please share a screenshot. Does it actually say "Aligmnent"? Because that is a misspelling, generally it should be alignment.

3. Ditret

Ditret

Hello,
    Thank you for your feedback I am attaching a screenshot.

Attached Files:

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

It does indeed! Thanks for the screenshot. It looks like it's in the Dissonance plugin, you would want to contact them at https://placeholder-software.co.uk/ , or stay with the previous version of Unity. It also says "run the peverify utility.." I suspect they meant preverify. You might want to start with an empty project and add only this asset and see if you see the same issue.

5. Ditret

Ditret

I have this errors for all of the .lib files in the project.

Note that this error is purely in unity it does not appear once the build is done nor does it impact anything.

I created a new project and reimported the libs and there is no problem with them but by importing the whole Asset folder it reappeared.

Deleting the .meta files did not fix anything too =/

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Add one asset at a time to an empty project until you see the issue. Good luck!

7. donkey0t

donkey0t

peverify is the correct tool