Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Could not instantiate RTCPeerConnection

Discussion in 'Unity Render Streaming' started by woo_dong, Nov 9, 2022.

1. woo_dong

woo_dong

LOG
    =====
    ArgumentException: Could not instantiate RTCPeerConnection
    Unity.WebRTC.RTCPeerConnection..ctor (Unity.WebRTC.RTCConfiguration& configuration) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.webrtc@2.4.0-exp.11/Runtime/Scripts/RTCPeerConnection.cs:484)
    Unity.RenderStreaming.PeerConnection..ctor (System.Boolean polite, Unity.WebRTC.RTCConfiguration config, System.Single resendInterval, System.Func`2[T,TResult] startCoroutine, System.Action`1[T] stopCoroutine) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.renderstreaming@3.1.0-exp.4/Runtime/Scripts/PeerConnection.cs:78)
    Unity.RenderStreaming.RenderStreamingInternal.CreatePeerConnection (System.String connectionId, System.Boolean polite) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.renderstreaming@3.1.0-exp.4/Runtime/Scripts/RenderStreamingInternal.cs:355)
    Unity.RenderStreaming.RenderStreamingInternal.OnOffer (Unity.RenderStreaming.Signaling.ISignaling signaling, Unity.RenderStreaming.DescData e) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.renderstreaming@3.1.0-exp.4/Runtime/Scripts/RenderStreamingInternal.cs:410)
    =====

3.1.0-exp.3 is work well.

i just change exp.4 and Video stream sender setting is change.

but this error occur.

What did I do wrong?
    (The sample works well, so basically, there seems to be no problem with the library.)

2. kazuki_unity729

kazuki_unity729

Unity Technologies

The exception is thrown here.
    https://github.com/Unity-Technologi...untime/Scripts/RTCPeerConnection.cs#L471-L483

I assume that the argument of the method may be invalid.