Search Unity

Feedback Copying campaigns from one environment to another

Discussion in 'Unity Remote Config' started by TEEBQNE, Nov 6, 2021.

1. TEEBQNE

TEEBQNE

I was wondering if it was currently possible to copy all campaigns from one environment to another. I know that it is possible to copy configs and export / import them as a CSV, but I have not seen anything for this when dealing with campaigns. My use case is to copy campaign data from a testing environment to production and vice versa. I have quite a few campaigns set up, so if it can be automated that would be great and reduce quite a lot of headache.

2. SebT_Unity

SebT_Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi TEEBQNE,
    Thanks for the great feedback. Copying a campaign from one environment to another currently is not possible.

I have passed this on to our product manager we may have some more questions going forward.

TEEBQNE likes this.
  3. mforrest44

mforrest44

Unity Technologies

Hey there!

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate you reaching out :)

This isn't currently possible but is on our roadmap to address in the future. We'd love to take this opportunity to run you through our designs for some early feedback - if that's something you'd be interested in, let me know and I can arrange it!

4. TEEBQNE

TEEBQNE

Great to hear that it is a planned future feature! Sure happy to give feedback.

5. mforrest44

mforrest44

Unity Technologies

That's great - glad to hear it!

Normally we'd book some time in to share designs over a Zoom call. If that works, you can find some time with me and our lead designer using this handy Calendly link.

If that doesn't work or you can't find a time that suits - we can share what we've got so far via email and get feedback that way :)

Mike

SebT_Unity likes this.
  6. TEEBQNE

TEEBQNE

Just looked at the time slots. Due to the time difference and the odd hours I work, I am unsure I can find a time that works until mid-December. I am sure you guys would prefer feedback sooner rather than later, but if a date that far out works I can book a time for the zoom meeting. I can easily look over the future designs by email this weekend if earlier is better.

7. mforrest44

mforrest44

Unity Technologies

Async feedback over email would be great, let le DM you!