Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Copying a project requires copying those folders

Discussion in '2019.3 Beta' started by unity3dxiaoyu, Jun 18, 2019.

1. unity3dxiaoyu

unity3dxiaoyu

Now my computer hub only a 2019.3, I created a new project, I will be another unity2019.3 project asset folder and projectseting folder into the newly created project, can run normally, but I don't know, and I don't know who hide bugs or errors I waiting for me, I want to know the same unity version of the project, copy a project need to copy the folder is right, thank you

2. Antypodish

Antypodish

You seams like novice in using Unity. I suggest you stay with 2018.x at most for now. Don't use Alpha, or beta.
    Also, since you appearing to be none native English speaker, you post seams very broken, hence I can not make much understanding of the context.

Also, you had already response in previous thread.
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/can-the-project-of-2019-3-be-opened-and-run-with-2019-1.696115/

Try export your assets, and import to older Unity. Or recreate whole project. You can copy media files for example, like images and scripts.