Search Unity

Cookie Clicker Save the World available for iOS, Android and Facebook Gameroom

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by drmop, Sep 20, 2017.

1. drmop

drmop

Roughly 60 days from idea to release, gotta love how fast it is to get to market with Unity, if I hadn't spent most of my time "trying" to draw art work it would probably have been half that time!

Anyway, some info about my new Made with Unity game. Its a cookie clicker, because well I love idle games. I was recently introduced to the original cookie clicker by my daughters and as many who have played before find that it becomes incredibly addictive. The game is themed around climate change because its one of my areas of interest.

The game is free of course (whats that about paid sales being as rare as rocking horse poop?) and can be downloaded / played in the following locations:

- Facebook Gameroom
    - Android
    - iOS

And a couple of screen shots:

GarBenjamin likes this.
  2. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Very good dev speed I think. And I get you completely about the time-sink graphics are. Ha ha

Nice work overall and the graphics you made look very good! A nice visual design. :)

drmop likes this.
  3. drmop

drmop

Thanks, I've been learning to use DrawPlus for a while now, still I cannot create a thing without some kind of reference. Just purchased Affinity Designer, gonna see how that pans out, I don't think I will ever have the free time or the patience to learn something as bulky as Adobe Illustrator.

GarBenjamin likes this.
  4. John3D

John3D

It's very addictive!! Great job!!

drmop likes this.