Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Contextual ads - What information is used/collected by Unity

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by grapemedia, Sep 22, 2021.

1. grapemedia

grapemedia

If apps are directed to Under 13 and serving contextual ads only, is information like device ID/IP etc still collected/used by Unity? Is any information collected//used?

2. Unity_Jae

Unity_Jae

Unity Technologies

Hello grapemedia,

About COPPA(Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), please refer to our website for more information. In the following document, paragraphs 3&4 explain what data we collect/use. https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityAnalyticsCOPPA.html
    Please let me know if you still have questions.
    Have a good day!

3. delilyapps

delilyapps

Hello! That page is now a 404. Do you have an updated link?

I changed my ads to "contextual ads only". From what I can gather, Unity now doesn't collect any user info. Is that correct?

I put "does not collect any user info" and Apple accepted and published the app; however, Google has rejected it. :D

4. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies