Search Unity

Contact to Unity Sales Representative

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by misanthropowitsch, Aug 11, 2019.

1. misanthropowitsch

misanthropowitsch

Hello,

I´m creating this Thread, since it´s the 4th time I tried to get in contact via the sales formular. The thread is not meant to spam the forums, but I don´t see how I can get my questions answered without any feedback after the 4th message.

I´m working for a bigger company (> 200.000$ fiscalyear) that aims to produce educational content for their employees. The educational content is going to be gamified and inludes, for example, a quiz. It´s my future task to design and program this educational content.

Studying the licensing, it´s unclear to me whether we need a pro license for me in that case. There´s no revenue at all from the educational content, but my company makes more than 200.000$ a year with their not game related products.

Does the company need to order a pro license in their name in order to make it possible for me to produce the content for them?

and how, in case we need a pro license, is the process shaped in general? The produced games are meant to be a consistent part of the E-learning space. Do we need a pro license for all the time the content is offered or for the time of the development? (1 year ofc. since that´s how pro licensing works).

I´d appreciate it if a representative would find the time to get in touch with me. I´d also gladly discuss the topic with other developers who are currently on a pro license or know how the licensing works.

Best,

Dominik

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019