Search Unity

Constant Restarting, hanging on "Processing"

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by Chris_E, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Chris_E

Chris_E

I've used cloud build on a couple of different projects and it worked fine. I'm on a third project, and when I tried adding it it hung on "Processing" for over an hour. I finally closed the window to try again later. When I went in the project was listed, but said I had to set it up still. I went through again and "Processing" happened in a normal time frame.

Now when I try to build it hangs forever then restarts.

I tried deleting the project, and starting again, and the same exact thing happened. (I let it hang on "Processing for four hours, this time.)

Any idea what's causing this or how to fix it?

2. pahe

pahe

Good question, having the same problem. I upgraded my project from 4.6.3 to 5.0 and now I'm also stuck in the "processing" chain. At some point the build is restarted then, but after 2 tries the build is canceled then.

3. Pix10

Pix10

I'm consistent getting hangs on "Pending..." today (still builds though, just doesn't show the progress), and yesterday I got the 2nd half of the day's Build notification emails all at once in the wee hours of the morning.

Sometimes these things pop up if the cloud engineers are doing something on their end (and I imagine there's some rushing about to cope with the fresh surge in demand) so I usually wait and see if it's cosmetic, but if it's stopping you from working you should bug it, they're really good at getting back to you.

4. pahe

pahe

Ok, works again for me. Check your project again, maybe the problem was only temporary.

5. David-Berger

David-Berger

Unity Technologies

We monitor the problems and try to fix them asap, just leave them as they are and come back at a later point to see if it works. Occasionally we will restart some of your builds.