Search Unity

connection in user state {32}

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by NongBenz, Apr 30, 2017.

1. NongBenz

NongBenz

Hi, I'm the Broke Protocol dev. If me or others leave the servers running for few days, eventually I get this sequence of messages and then the application (background process) just exits without any errors or Exceptions in the log. This happens on both my gameserver and masterserver. which although use the same Network topology, are completely different codewise.
    ""
    Log: connection {14} has been disconnected by timeout; address {::ffff:177.107........
    Attempt to send to not connected connection {14}
    ""

What's the meaning of "connection in user state {32}". Please note my gameserver is set at 32 players. Not sure if it was full at the time of unannounced exit. Google gives me nothing.

2. NongBenz

NongBenz

I've noticed both servers quietly fail after a couple days of running. Is there any part of the NetworkTransport dependent on float time variables that lose accuracy/fail over a long time?

3. alan-lawrance

alan-lawrance

Bump on this thread... we sometimes experience seemingly random disconnections with the same output:

NongBenz -- did you every find the cause? This message doesn't appear to originate from the HLAPI.