Search Unity

Resolved Connecting Unity Relay with Mirror

Discussion in 'Relay' started by rodrigo_unity487, Sep 6, 2022.

1. rodrigo_unity487

rodrigo_unity487

Hi!

My team and I are trying to connect Unity Relay with Mirror. This is supported, according to this documentation:
    Relay integration (unity.com)

I created another thread in Unity Transport forums with more details:
    Connecting Unity Transport (using Unity Relay) with Mirror - Unity Forum

The summary is, the documentation says that a Sample exist with a Mirror Transport and a custom NetworkManager implementation. This is the sample document:
    Unity Mirror Sample: UTP Transport for Mirror - Documentos de Google

But we cannot find the sample files anywhere, it's not on the relay package, or the unity transport package, or the mirror package, so we don't know where to find it.

Any help would be awesome!

2. gladys_khk

gladys_khk

Unity Technologies

Hi rodrigo_unity487, this is Gladys, Product Manager on the Unity Multiplayer Suite team. Thank you for your interest in our Relay service.

We intend to release Mirror Netcode support around the end of this year. The sample documentation you've discovered was not meant to be published yet! We will update the documentation with working links once the feature is actually available.

Please stay tuned for details - we will also share more about this feature on this forum.

3. rodrigo_unity487

rodrigo_unity487

Thanks for clarifying this Gladys!

4. gladys_khk

gladys_khk

Unity Technologies

No problem! The Relay Mirror Sample is now available - please see this post for details.