Search Unity

Confusing workflow when recruiting for a task

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by liortal, Sep 18, 2018.

1. liortal

liortal

I am looking for someone to help me with artwork for a Unity asset store package i'd like to publish.
    Unity connect seemed like the natural place to post such a task, so i gave it a try.

Posting a task was really simple, but everything from there is not very clear and a bit confusing:
    • What are the next steps in the process?
    • Is there a structured workflow for recruiting someone for a task? (e.g: marking them as a candidate, getting more info, "selecting" them as the recruited artist, paying them, receiving the deliverable, etc)
    • Some people contacted me via the job itself, some just contacted me in a PM. Not sure what is the correct flow to use.
    Any tips would be helpful on how to use this platform correctly.

2. Rich_A

Rich_A

3. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey liortal,

Contrary to Rich_A's opinion, we do still work on Connect. We just can't focus 100% on the tasks / jobs portion and we are a very small team.

Once you finished posting a task, you will see there is a navigational option "RECRUIT" in your global nav. The structured workflow you're looking for starts there and you can access that here: https://connect.unity.com/my/jobs

Thanks for using Connect!

Rich_A likes this.