Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

conflicting provisioning settings

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by SupremApp, Nov 23, 2016.

1. SupremApp

SupremApp

Hello,

Everything was working fine until I uploaded my new credential because the previous one expired.
    Now my app won't build on Unity cloud build and I have this error in the logs:

[xcode] Unity-iPhone has conflicting provisioning settings. Unity-iPhone is automatically signed, but provisioning profile XC Ad Hoc: fr.supremapp.* has been manually specified. Set the provisioning profile value to "Automatic" in the build settings editor, or switch to manual signing in the project editor.

I don't know how to fix this.

2. dannyd

dannyd

Unity Technologies

A small number of projects are running into this issue with Xcode 8 specifically. Try switching to Xcode 7.3 while this issue is investigated on our end.

3. SupremApp

SupremApp

I already tried to build with Xcode 7.3 but I didn't look at the log when I saw it failed again.
    After your message I checked it and the fail was because of something else.
    Thanks for your help.

4. mog-mog-mog

mog-mog-mog

I am also seeing this issue. Unity-iPhone has conflicting provisioning settings. Unity-iPhone is automatically signed.

Is there any update to this? Alternatively, how can I disable automatic signing checkbox from Unity?

5. dannyd

dannyd

Unity Technologies

We just deployed a fix for these issues under Xcode 8. If you're still seeing build errors related to provisioning under Xcode 8 please let me know.