Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Confirm button of InputSystemUIInputModule only invokes one time the event of on click button

Discussion in 'Input System' started by SergiRegi, Oct 28, 2019.

1. SergiRegi

SergiRegi

Hi
    I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but
    I have the Script InputSystemUIInputModule with a custom Action Asset Assigned.
    That I intent to work with menu with sub-menus system that I hide and show a canvasgruop depends on button I press.
    When I press For Example Button "new game" the canvas hides and appears othe canvas.
    So I can move with keyboards keys between different buttons of menu that’s works welll.
    The Reference Input Asset named Move works well.
    But the submit reference of Action Input only fires event associated with selected button one time.
    So for Example I click on New Game Button the screen hides and shows the new screen and I can move the between buttons of new screen with keys but the submit event not works anymore.

I don't know if you understand me or if I explained well.

Sorry for my English.
    Sergi.

2. Rene-Damm

Rene-Damm

That sounds funky. Could you file a ticket with the Unity bug reporter?

3. SergiRegi

SergiRegi

Hi Thanks
    Only one Question
    I have wwise Pliugin attatched to project
    I need to send the wwise project with the unity project when I send the report bug?

4. Schubkraft

Schubkraft

Unity Technologies

If the input repo also works without that plugin you can leave it out.
    If not maybe you try creating a quick specific repro project? Thanks!