Search Unity

Concurrent builds information incorrect in newest layout

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by Trivium_Dev, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Trivium_Dev

Trivium_Dev

Hello,

In the updated layout for UCB there is a header at the top of the build history for a project with some information in it, including build health (successes, failures, and canceled), average build time, average project size, and running builds. Then there is a link to add concurrent builds.

The running builds information is incorrect. My organization currently has 3 concurrent builds (we pay for the extra 2 concurrent builds over the standard 1 concurrent build) but it still says 1/1 when a project is building. It seems like it does currently still work (we can have 3 builds going at once), but the information always just says 0/1 (if we have no builds going), or 1/1 (if we have 1,2,or 3 builds going).

It's a bit confusing.

I've attached a picture of the header I'm referring to.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

MetaDOS likes this.
  2. thibouf

thibouf

Can confirm, we have 2 concurrent (1 + 1 purchased) and it displays only 1. Also it does do 2 concurrent builds.

3. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Thank you for reporting this issue.

This, unfortunately, does appear to be a bug with the new UI. You do still get the concurrency that you pay for, but it is displayed incorrectly in the dashboard.

This has now been logged to be fixed and I will keep you updated via this thread.

4. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

I am happy to inform you that this issue should now be resolved as of yesterday and maximum concurrency should now display correctly.

5. Trivium_Dev

Trivium_Dev

Thanks! They took out the # of builds that are currently running, so now it just says the number of concurrent builds you have, but not how many builds you have running. Any plans of adding that back in? It was kind of nice to know.

6. Deleted User

Deleted User