Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Composer of Interactive Music looking for new projects

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by albertseijas, Feb 1, 2021.

1. albertseijas

albertseijas

Hola!

I'm Albert, composer from Barcelona, and I'm looking for my next gig. If your next video game needs original music, let me show you how I work:

LISTEN TO ME MORE ON:

www.albertseijas.com

aseijasmusic@gmail.com

As a composer I’m always looking to create a score that immerses the player in the collective work, the power that music has is very strong and must be use it wisely to bring forth the emotions and the psychological game that is desired to who is listening. I can guarantee a professional final product for any platform, adapting to the budget and using certified VST and plugins.

My work or collaboration in any project does not have to limit itself to creating music for your story, but also all audio production is an important part where I can help as well as looking for musicians, studios, audio engineers and voice dubbing actors. Based on my knowledge and experience, I consider the sound effects section is a very important part of the video game soundtrack and for this reason its creation and implementation can also be part of my work.