Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Compile Error

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by Pedrofp, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Pedrofp

Pedrofp

Hello!

I've already had a RA project with unity + vuforia, in Unity 2017, but I decided to update the unity for version 2018.2.1f1 , and after that some problems are happening, when opening and trying to compile that same project, the following error appeared:

"error CS1704: An assembly with the same name `Vuforia.UnityExtensions.Editor' has already been imported. Consider removing one of the references or sign the assembly
    C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Editor/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.Editor.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Assets/Vuforia/Editor/Scripts/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.Editor.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    error CS1704: An assembly with the same name `Vuforia.UnityExtensions' has already been imported. Consider removing one of the references or sign the assembly
    C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Runtime/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Assets/Vuforia/Scripts/Internal/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

Compilation failed: 2 error(s), 0 warnings".

I then deleted the file "Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll", and the error was not solved.

And now the following error is appearing: "Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Opening file failed Opening file C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Editor/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.Editor.dll: The system can not find the file specified"

So, please help me, I do not know what to do.

Thank You!

2. meedabit

meedabit

Official Vuforia Employee Vuforia