Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Showcase Comparative Analysis of GPT Models for Game Development Using C# in Unity

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by ergin3d, May 15, 2024.

1. ergin3d

ergin3d

Hello, I've developed a comparative GitHub repository for code generation with different GPT models using C# within Unity. The objective is to create a straightforward game mechanic.

https://github.com/ergin3d/AI-Code-Comparison/tree/main

Prompt is: Could you provide a Unity script that allows transferring products between a box and a shelf, including functionalities for picking up products with mouse clicks, dragging them, and transferring them back and forth?

What do you think?

2. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

3. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

Results all seem to look like what I would expect from any beginner's tutorial from a random youtuber (himself a beginner). Meaning: let's just stuff everything into Update and see how far we can take this.

Only CoPilot Pro (as far as I checked) does the right thing and only responds to mouse events. Nice!

4. ergin3d

ergin3d

Thank you for the comment.

I am recording a video to put these code outputs to the test, examining which of them don’t work, why they don’t work, and how to fix them.

What do you think?