Search Unity

Company Staff Management

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by quadratron, Apr 12, 2018.

1. quadratron

quadratron

I'm looking for a way to edit/manage the staff permissions, ownership, etc for a company I created in Connect. Can someone point me in the correct direction. I'm just not seeing where the functionality exists. Thanks!

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey quadraton,

Go to your company page and on the right hand side there should be a widget called "Company Staff". In there you can add, promote, remove admins and members of your company.

3. quadratron

quadratron

The only functions that are apparent are the "add" and "remove" buttons. I don't see "promote".

Am I able to change the ownership? That what i really want to do.

4. Cronos05

Cronos05

I can't find the buttons to Add or Remove members on the Company page. Has it been (temp) removed?

5. quadratron

quadratron

Hey Chronos05, if you start typing into the search field you will be presented with possible users. Once you have selected the user you want to add, you can click on the icon to add the user as an admin or as a member of the company.

To remove a user you have to be an admin (or owner). As an admin you will see a small "x" in a black circle as you mouse over the avatar image for that user. Clicking that "x" will remove the user.

I still haven't figured out how to transfer ownership of a company to another administrator.

6. zenasprime

zenasprime

@markp-unity Any word yet on how to switch a company's owner account?

7. ravick12

ravick12

Any updates on this? I need to do the same.