Search Unity

"CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to re-package resources" error when deploying to android.

Discussion in 'Android' started by Milfeulle9, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Milfeulle9

Milfeulle9

Hi.

When trying to deploy my project to Android I get this error:

This is my Plugins/Android directory:

I have Android API 23 installed in the SDK manager and this error message keeps popping up no matter what I do.

2. liortal

liortal

These are the errors as far as I can see:
    C:\Users\3D Avenue\Documents\spectrum\tilt-and-jump\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\layout\everyplay_editor_buttons.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'background' with value '@drawable/everyplay_video_round_button').

C:\Users\3D Avenue\Documents\spectrum\tilt-and-jump\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\layout\everyplay_editor_buttons.xml:34: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'background' with value '@drawable/everyplay_video_round_button').

C:\Users\3D Avenue\Documents\spectrum\tilt-and-jump\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\layout\everyplay_editor_buttons.xml:43: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'background' with value '@drawable/everyplay_video_round_button').

C:\Users\3D Avenue\Documents\spectrum\tilt-and-jump\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\layout\everyplay_editor_buttons.xml:54: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'background' with value '@drawable/everyplay_video_oval_button').

It looks like some Everyplay resources cannot be found for some reason.

3. Milfeulle9

Milfeulle9

Thank you, I solved the error by updating EveryPlay. But now I'm getting a new console error:

@liortal I checked your answers on Unity Answers regarding this dex error but I'm not sure what's wrong here, since the files referenced are not even in my project...

4. Milfeulle9

Milfeulle9