Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] VR Console

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by JanneMon, Dec 4, 2017.

1. JanneMon

JanneMon

VR Console coming soon to asset store!

-Drag&Drop anywhere in your scene
    -Use with touching or through Unity's event system
    -Works with any VR-device and also on desktop

http://www.vakigames.com/
    info@vakigames.com

2. JanneMon

JanneMon

VR Console is now released and available in the Asset Store!

VR Console

3. local306

local306

Hey, I had picked up this asset and I am really liking it! So much more convenient versus pulling off my headset, looking for my glasses, and then reading my monitor.

Would you consider updating this asset to be a little more dynamic though such that I can resize the UI window and all of the elements will keep their relative positions and such? My preference would be to have a wider window for easier horizontal reading. I would do this myself but I'm pretty busy at the moment that I don't really have the time to fidget with it.

4. JanneMon

JanneMon

Hi local306 and thanks for the feedback and happy to hear you like our asset :) I'll try to schedule time to make the console resizable this or next week!

local306 likes this.
  5. local306

local306

Thanks! I'm really digging this as is for now, and I look forward to a resizable window when you get a chance.

6. JanneMon

JanneMon

I just left an update to be reviewed for the Unity team :) Should be approved in the next 24 hours. After update you can change the width and height of the console canvas and the contents will scale to fit. Also added functionality so that the message scroll view snaps to the newest message.

local306 likes this.
  7. local306

local306

Excellent! I'm be watching my store update feed for this. Thank you kindly! I'll make sure to write a review for this shortly.

JanneMon likes this.
  8. DEGUEKAS

DEGUEKAS

It works with XR Unity?