Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Come meet the team at GDC 2024!

Discussion in 'Unity Asset Manager' started by AndreanneAbel1, Mar 7, 2024.

1. AndreanneAbel1

AndreanneAbel1

Unity Technologies

Hi everyone,

We’re thrilled to announce that the Asset Manager will have a presence at GDC2024 in San Francisco, March 18-22.

Join us at the Unity Dev Summit for our talk titled Bring Order to DAM Content Chaos with Unity Cloud where we will do a live demo.

You can also drop by our Creator Lounge to play awesome Made with Unity games and to connect with fellow creators and Unity experts.

Looking forward meeting you in person there!

mathiasahrens likes this.
  2. bugfinders

bugfinders

Would love to, but only if you're paying for me to get a passport, paying for my hotel, and paying to board my dogs while Im there :p

3. AndreanneAbel1

AndreanneAbel1

Unity Technologies

@bugfinders - That might be difficult :D, the session will be on Youtube afterwards and we can always meet through zoom if you have feedback or questions (dogs are welcome as well)!