Search Unity

Combat Extreme 2.0

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by OlsenBroGaming, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Aroosh

Aroosh

In CE2.0 will we be able to play it in 3rd person view just like in CE1.0?????????????????
    And by the people who will buy its .exe version will they be able to do modding of maps like spawn time control,count of vehicles,type of vehicles etc etc etc.

2. OlsenBroGaming

OlsenBroGaming

We are removing third person mode from the game, with the exception that vehicle drivers can switch between a first and third person camera view. Server owners will have many settings that can be tweaked at any time. We don't have a set list of things that can be customized yet, but setting spawn times and allowing/disabling vehicles will be possible at launch.

3. Ethaninja

Ethaninja

It's looking so good guys! Really coming along!
    Still feel like the gun is way to close to the camera, I mean you can't even see the trigger! :p

4. OlsenBroGaming

OlsenBroGaming

Thank you again Ethaninja! We've been extremely busy with behind the scenes stuff but I assure you that I have that on my to-do list! :)

5. Aroosh

Aroosh

I think that the flames are really long in this F/A-18 video.

6. anshul-bhakhri

anshul-bhakhri

when the next CE2.0 tech demo video is coming out?

7. georetro

georetro

I am looking forward to this. Good luck guys :)

8. Aroosh

Aroosh

i didn't saw any sun in this F/A-18 gameplay and all the trees were bent in one direction.........so i think ther should be a sun and trees should be a little different from each ohter.

9. OlsenBroGaming

OlsenBroGaming

When we finish one :)

Thank you!

I appreciate your input and can confirm that the map that we shot the FA-18 video on was very much a work in progress, and could really use some love! :)

10. Aroosh

Aroosh

Looking forward to it and really waiting for it.

11. Bestzatack

Bestzatack

12. Pixel-Sword

Pixel-Sword

This looks amazing

13. OlsenBroGaming

OlsenBroGaming

Hi Devs,
    just wanted to give you an update about the public beta launch we are under since the 1st of Feb now.
    In light of the new launch we are going to start keeping this thread updated with the Unity3d tech aspect of the game and our projects.

To start off, checkout the hand crafted LOD system we wrote for the new game called MassLOD with plans to release on the community asset store eventually.

http://www.combat-extreme.com/blog-post/ce2-mass-lod-system

More information and videos about our destruction system soon.

Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015