Search Unity

Colorful Vignette

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BogdanGochev, Feb 18, 2018.

1. BogdanGochev

BogdanGochev

Colorful Vignette is a full-screen image processing effect that improves the image quality in real time producing incredibly artistic vignette effects.

Key Features:

• Choose a different color for each border of the screen.
    • Control shape, size and center of the vignette effect.
    • Apply mask for custom shapes and colors.
    • Implemented as plain Unity Full Screen Effect so it integrates nicely with other post processing pipelines.
    • Very easy to use, artist oriented effect.
    • Comes with examples ready to be used

Asset store

example1.PNG

screen_2560x1440_2018-02-03_19-06-30.png

screen_2560x1440_2018-02-03_11-24-22.png
    screen_2560x1440_2018-01-20_13-31-35.png

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    wxxhrt and Mauri like this.
  2. wxxhrt

wxxhrt

Hi @BogdanGochev love this shader but I can't get it to work on an Android Build (Nvidia Shield), I've started a new project and only imported Colourful Vignette but all I'm getting is a white background rather than the colourful edges. Is there anything I need to tweak for Android?

3. BogdanGochev

BogdanGochev

Hi Will, I haven't notice that bug myself. One thing you can do is make sure the shader for that effect is included in the build by specifying it in the Graphics settings. Also can you provide me with your Unity version ? Do you have any logs if you attach the unity debugger or any other form of logging form the Android device ?

4. wxxhrt

wxxhrt

Hi @BogdanGochev sorry for the delay, I hadn't included the shader in the build, adding it in Graphics Settings sorted everything, thanks!!

5. fredboy

fredboy

Probably worth adding an extra instruction to the "readme" about including your shader in the graphics setup since this was a problem for me as well in the Windows build of my app. btw Also got an editor build compilation complaint about "Using Unity Editor" in 5.6.7f11. Other than that, great tool, just what I needed without all the overhead of the post processing stack which never seemed to work for 5.6 builds. Thank you!

6. BogdanGochev

BogdanGochev

Hi, thank you.
    You are right and I will add a note in the readme about this issue.