Search Unity

CollabProxyException: request failed with status code: 404

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by hollysephiroth, Jul 10, 2019.

1. hollysephiroth

hollysephiroth

Hello after trying to fix problems with colab 1.2.x like ubale to merge scenes with other users I downloaded 2.17 colab and tried to work with that , after many errors I decided to archive the project and upload it again .

Now I cant upload it , all the time Im getting that error :

CollabProxyException: request failed with status code: 404
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    CollabProxy.Client.CollabVersionControl:LogExceptionDetails(Exception) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.0.0-preview.17/Editor/Client/CollabVersionControl.cs:445)
    CollabProxy.Client.CollabVersionControl:OnUpdateHeadException(Exception) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.0.0-preview.17/Editor/Client/CollabVersionControl.cs:224)
    CollabProxy.Client.<>c__DisplayClass18_0`1:<RegisterListener>b__0(PacketHeader, Connection, String) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.0.0-preview.17/Editor/Client/CollabProxyClient.cs:286)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.Tools.PacketTypeHandlerDelegateWrapper`1:process(PacketHeader, Connection, Object)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.Connections.Connection:TriggerSpecificPacketHandlers(PacketHeader, Object)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.NetworkComms:TriggerAllPacketHandlers(PacketHeader, Connection, MemoryStream, SendReceiveOptions, Boolean)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.NetworkComms:TriggerAllPacketHandlers(PacketHeader, Connection, MemoryStream, SendReceiveOptions)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.NetworkComms:CompleteIncomingItemTask(Object)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.Tools.CommsThreadPool:ThreadWorker(Object)
    System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart(Object)

Thank you

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  2. hollysephiroth

hollysephiroth

Also getting this as the first error
    CollabProxyException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    CollabProxy.Client.CollabVersionControl:LogExceptionDetails(Exception) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.0.0-preview.17/Editor/Client/CollabVersionControl.cs:445)
    CollabProxy.Client.CollabVersionControl:OnUpdateCachedChangesException(Exception) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.0.0-preview.17/Editor/Client/CollabVersionControl.cs:260)
    CollabProxy.Client.<>c__DisplayClass18_0`1:<RegisterListener>b__0(PacketHeader, Connection, String) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.0.0-preview.17/Editor/Client/CollabProxyClient.cs:286)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.Tools.PacketTypeHandlerDelegateWrapper`1:process(PacketHeader, Connection, Object)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.Connections.Connection:TriggerSpecificPacketHandlers(PacketHeader, Object)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.NetworkComms:TriggerAllPacketHandlers(PacketHeader, Connection, MemoryStream, SendReceiveOptions, Boolean)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.NetworkComms:TriggerAllPacketHandlers(PacketHeader, Connection, MemoryStream, SendReceiveOptions)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.NetworkComms:CompleteIncomingItemTask(Object)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.Tools.CommsThreadPool:ThreadWorker(Object)

3. ryanc-unity

ryanc-unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @hollysephiroth, I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to publish. Just to be clear, you updated Collab in your project from 1.17 to 2.0-preview. After you archived your original project you then created a brand new link to your services and tried to publish. But each attempt to upload your project fails and you are getting the above errors, correct?

4. hollysephiroth

hollysephiroth

Yes , right now I created new colab project from one backed up on my disc , updated colaborate to 2.017 and what Im getting this
    Exception: Can’t connect: try entering / exiting play mode
    CollabProxy.Client.CollabProxyClient.ReconnectToServer () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.0.0-preview.17/Editor/Client/CollabProxyClient.cs:65)
    CollabProxy.Client.CollabProxyClient.CallAsynchronous (System.String methodName, System.Object[] objectsToSend) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.0.0-preview.17/Editor/Client/CollabProxyClient.cs:196)
    CollabProxy.GitProxy.SetCurrentHeadAsync (System.String revisionId, System.String accessToken) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.0.0-preview.17/Editor/Client/GitProxy.cs:50)
    CollabProxy.Client.CollabVersionControl.UpdateHeadRevision (System.String tip) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.0.0-preview.17/Editor/Client/CollabVersionControl.cs:356)
    CollabProxy.Client.CollabVersionControl.OnCollabStateChanged (UnityEditor.Collaboration.CollabInfo info) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.0.0-preview.17/Editor/Client/CollabVersionControl.cs:175)
    UnityEditor.Collaboration.Collab.OnStateChanged () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Collab/Collab.cs:412)
    UnityEditor.Connect.UnityConnect:OnStateChanged()

Restarting or entering play mode dosnt help

5. hollysephiroth

hollysephiroth

Reverted back to 1.2.6 and it seems fine , have to check if I'll have merging errors like before .

Unfortunately I wantet to switch to 2.0 cause my project is big , and its impossible cause of the above error and crashes

Additional info : Unity version is 2018.3.11

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  6. hollysephiroth

hollysephiroth

I have one more question , almost every time I make update in 1.2.16 build_info is getting merge error , is that normal , what should I do when that happens

7. ryanc-unity

ryanc-unity

Unity Technologies

I'm sorry to hear that v2.0 wasn't working for you. We'd appreciate getting a look at your project to help us debug what went wrong. Would you be ok with sharing your project with us? You can open a support ticket from the Developer Dashboard site under the Support tab and reference this forum post with your permission to make a copy of your project if you choose to do that.

8. hollysephiroth

hollysephiroth

It would be kinda hard as project is over 50 gb :(

9. ryanc-unity

ryanc-unity

Unity Technologies

That wouldn't be a problem for us. We have the backed that can handle making a copy of any sized project and I have the space on my machine to download and try running it to see if I can get the same errors. If I can reproduce it then I can send it along to the dev team to debug and diagnose the issue. But it's totally up to you.

10. hollysephiroth

hollysephiroth

sure I can do that

ryanc-unity likes this.
  11. hollysephiroth

hollysephiroth

I have submited a ticket #690866 and agreed to making a copy of my project . If you need any more info please ask

Thank you

ryanc-unity likes this.