Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

CollabProxyException: Could not find file

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by DivineBlade, Feb 16, 2021.

1. DivineBlade

DivineBlade

Hey, could really use some help here. I have spent a full day trying to fix the error below to no avail.

Following other threads, I deleted snapshots, libraries, and even cloned the whole project. I could also only find one other thread with this issue.

Any suggestions?

CollabProxyException: Could not find file 'Assets/Plugins/'.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    Unity.Cloud.Collaborate.Models.Providers.Client.CollabVersionControl:LogExceptionDetails(Exception) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.1.0-preview.6/Editor/Models/Providers/Client/CollabVersionControl.cs:475)
    Unity.Cloud.Collaborate.Models.Providers.Client.CollabVersionControl:OnGetChangesException(Exception) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.1.0-preview.6/Editor/Models/Providers/Client/CollabVersionControl.cs:250)
    Unity.Cloud.Collaborate.Models.Providers.Client.<>c__DisplayClass20_0`1:<RegisterListener>b__0(PacketHeader, Connection, String) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@2.1.0-preview.6/Editor/Models/Providers/Client/CollabProxyClient.cs:313)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.Tools.PacketTypeHandlerDelegateWrapper`1:process(PacketHeader, Connection, Object)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.Connections.Connection:TriggerSpecificPacketHandlers(PacketHeader, Object)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.NetworkComms:TriggerAllPacketHandlers(PacketHeader, Connection, MemoryStream, SendReceiveOptions, Boolean)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.NetworkComms:TriggerAllPacketHandlers(PacketHeader, Connection, MemoryStream, SendReceiveOptions)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.NetworkComms:CompleteIncomingItemTask(Object)
    NetworkCommsDotNet.Tools.CommsThreadPool:ThreadWorker(Object)
    System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart(Object)

Tradecenter77 likes this.
  2. Tradecenter77

Tradecenter77

Yeah, I just installed 2020.3.5f1 LTS version and got this same error on a new project "
    Library\PackageCache\com.unity.collab-proxy@1.3.9\Editor\UserInterface\CollaborateWindow.cs(9,38): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Providers' does not exist in the namespace 'Unity.Cloud.Collaborate.Models' (are you missing an assembly reference?)"

Did you ever find a solution? I also tried deleting the Library folder etc. It asks me every time if I want to enter the project in safe mode.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  3. ValeryNikulina

ValeryNikulina

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Does the error appears when you download a fresh copy of the project to your machine?

Would you be willing to share your projects with me? You can DM me your UPID or you can submit a support ticket and me or one of my colleagues will be able to assist you.

Let me know if the issue still persists and I'll be more than happy to look into this with you!