Search Unity

Collaborative asset integrating small missing features for Unity!

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by gillemp, Apr 7, 2021.

1. gillemp

gillemp

Hi!

I am Guillem Poy, a student of Computer Engineering and Video Games Development that is currently developing a free asset integrating missing and desired features of Unity.

I am doing it as part of a final year project for the university and the objective is to develop an asset that would work as a set of tools and features that the average developer would most likely need in most of the projects made with Unity to reduce as much as possible the workload.

My original idea was to be able to install other's people packages using a window from my asset, but apparently it is no longer accepted according to the current Unity TOS.

So, I thought that I might ask the developers of open tools if they would agree to have them integrated in my asset (obviously giving credit to them).

This is why I wanted to ask you if you know of any small tools that you have used or developed that you would like to see integrated in the asset.
    Or, if you want, you can check the issues from the GitHub repository and try to develop them yourself if you feel like!

Any help will be highly appreciated - for me and, hopefully, all the community!
    Thanks!