Search Unity

Collaboration Problem

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by Voronoi, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Voronoi

Voronoi

I have set up a project successfully building for myself, but my collaborators have no access. They get a message that the "project does not exist, or you don't have access to it."

The project is a private Git repository, and my collaborators are using the same email in Git to collaborate on GitHub. Would that cause the problem? Second, my bundle ID is upper/lowercase, I thought I read somewhere there was an issue with case, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

2. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

Hi Voronoi,

Are your collaborators logging in with a UDN account that is the same email as the one you added on the Collaborators page?

Also: we aren't able to automatically detect GitHub collaborators - you have to add them manually on the Collaborators page of your app. (Maybe you did this part already - but just in case you didn't: from the PROJECTS page, click your project name or icon or the HISTORY link, and then when you project page loads, click the COLLABORATOR tab. From there you can add their email addresses. )

If none of this works, please submit a support ticket from our SUPPORT page and tell us your App ID and the emails of the people you're trying to add, and we'll check it out. Thanks!

3. Voronoi

Voronoi

Bad email address was the problem. Works now, thanks!

hypeNate likes this.