Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collaboration Ide

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by tempname987878, Jun 29, 2020.

1. tempname987878

tempname987878

Hello! Some months ago I developed a concept for an app/website which I wanted to create with a friend of mine. However we've hit somewhat of a roadblock. For starters he found a job so he has much less time to focus on the concept nowadays. Also, neither of us has any idea how to actually make an app.

I felt frustrated with this (not at my friend, just that we've hit a roadblock) and decided to try and make progress on my own. I have downloaded Unity and am messing around with it and trying to figure out how I can work with it. Although knowing my affinity towards such programs and engines, I can tell that it may take me some time to learn.

So my question is, is anyone who has a decent amount of free time and wants to work on something (but doesn't know what) interested in collaborating with me? You don't need to be an expert in Unity. You just need to have decent knowledge.

Also yes I know that Unity is more suited for games rather than apps, but the app I'd like to create is more so a mini-game and it's not as complex as a traditional game. It's more of a card collectible app rather than an actual card game.

I'd be happy to have a chat and explain more about this project with anyone who is interested!

P.S - To any admins/mods that are reading this, apologies if I posted in the wrong section of the forum! I'm still new to Unity and haven't really settled into it!