Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collaborate open toolbar and history link not working.

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by darnazgaston, Mar 9, 2019.

1. darnazgaston

darnazgaston

I have tried window tab up top also the "open the collaborate toolbar" and "open the history panel" links in Services/collaborate but neither seems to be responsive. I'm also noticing a similar problem with third party plugins were none of the tools and gizmos will show up or appear anywhere in the project. like pro builder toolbar and gizmos, like I said I have tried the window tab at the top screen next to help but they do not even appear as an option anymore (Collab toolbar, Collab history panel ….). I tried to report the issue within unity and they prompted me with a having problems submitting and to go to collabsupport@unity3d.com and submit my issue but that link was faulty as well please help everything worked fine before my last update to the latest version.

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @darnazgaston! Do you see the Collab Toolbar button next to the Cloud button at the top right of the Editor? If not then you might not have the correct package loaded. Go into your project's root folder, find the Packages folder and copy-paste the manifest.json to another location. Then go back to Unity and in the Help menu click on "Reset Packages to default" and restarting Unity to see if that resolves your issues.

rochal likes this.