Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collaborate not syncing for team

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by pat_trick, Jun 14, 2017.

1. pat_trick

pat_trick

We've been using Unity 5.5.0x1 Beta for Collaborate (we can't move to 5.6 yet as a major asset we use hasn't been updated for compatibility yet).

Since June 10th, nothing we push is showing up on the Collaborate server. They attempt to do so in Unity, and it shows as succeeding, but nothing is showing up in the Timeline on Collaborate for the changes.

We suspected that we were pushing our storage limits, so we cleaned up things on Collaborate a bit, and we're currently sitting at about 793 MB of data.

Is there anywhere we can check on this to fix it?

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @pat_trick! I'm sorry you're running into publishing issues. The Collab Preview Build, 5.5.0x1, is no longer being looked at as we are moving towards exiting beta. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and understand being stuck on earlier versions until your assets get updated. But I'll do what I can to unblock you.

Does the Collab Toolbar update at all when you or your teammates try to Publish?

3. pat_trick

pat_trick

Thanks @ryanc-unity; let me verify with one of my teammates to see what the result was of their most recent attempt.

Ryan-Unity likes this.
  4. pat_trick

pat_trick

OK, they say that when Publishing, it goes through all of the steps and shows success afterwords.

5. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Gotcha. Could you DM your Project ID? (You can find that in the Settings tab of the Services Window). We'll check what's happening on the server side of things.

6. pat_trick

pat_trick

Will do; just an FYI, I tried pushing a minor change a few minutes ago, and it went through without issue, so it may be with someone else's account.

7. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Thanks! We'll keep looking into this but can you quickly verify if your teammates are still having issues having their commits go through? How did you verify that your minor change went through? By seeing it on the Developer Dashboard or by your teammates being able to Update to the latest revision?

8. pat_trick

pat_trick

I verified that my minor change went through by Publishing it, and then it showed up in the list on the Developer Dashboard and was also available to my teammates.

9. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Awesome! Are your teammates still not able to see their changes on the site?

Can you double check if their commits are working now too?

10. pat_trick

pat_trick

Sure; one teammate said last night that their Publish did not go through, but I'll have them verify again today.