Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collaborate not doing anything...

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by wiseman_2, Dec 11, 2016.

1. wiseman_2

wiseman_2

Well after multiple attempts.... 5th try, I finally got my 2d project uploaded...
    I have tried probably close to 20 times, and on the 5th try today it went...woohooo! thought all was well.

But then.... I decided to reorganize so that after I invited my son to give me a hand on this project. I spent about 2 hours moving files and folders... I deleted only a couple of files, but moved about 4700...

Collaborate keeps telling me that its ready to publish... I give a short description and try to commit changes.
    It does it's thing getting ready, and when I check back it is usually stuck at 100%.. now I don't believe it has uploaded anything..., because it went from 0 to 100 in almost no time... after a while it changes back to th normal ready to publish page, and the history shows no changes... that's why I don't think it did anything.. also the web interface also shows no changes...

I have now tried to do this update 8 times... I have restarted my project and am at a loss,... don't know haw anybody is getting anything done with this... I spend almost all my time trying to sync with collaborate... Can't really get anything done...

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

I'm really sorry that you were having such a difficult time uploading. Our service did experience some down time yesterday that you might have been unfortunately caught up in. Here's a link to our Services status page that you can check anytime you feel that you're experiencing issues with any of our services to see if we're aware of them or not. Are you still encountering any issues publishing?