Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Collaborate Malfunction?

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by karthikl, Mar 21, 2019.

1. karthikl

karthikl

Hello,
    I am collaborating on a project over the cloud with a colleague and for some reason, when we enable collaborate and everything, you can see on the timeline that changes have been made to the project. However, when we open the project with collaborate, it only imports the assets in. Not the scenes. Can someone explain to me how to fix this issue?

Thank you.

2. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hi @karthikl. Sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with using the Collaborate service.

Is it possible that the scene files are meeting one of the rules in your .collabignore file and being ignored?

If you have reviewed your .collabignore file, and do not believe this to be the cause, for us to have a deeper look into this issue, please can you log a support ticket via the Collaborate section of the Developer Dashboard? (Collaborate > Support)

3. karthikl

karthikl

My colleague and I are using the same account to collaborate (this one). Do you think that's the issue? And how to do I check whether the scene files are being ignored? Thank you.